4.21.2009

Iraqi Dinar Current Exchange Rate-Iraqi Dinar Is Soaring While Dow Has Plunged



I love it when people hack on the Iraqi Dinar Value and say its a scam, oh, checked your 401K lately? So what is not a scam? People were told for years, put your money in the market, beat inflation. Make sure you save for retirement. And what did Wall Street do with it? Make huge bets on risky investments and burn the whole thing down.

But instead of tucking tail between their legs and acting ashamed they went and got your tax money to pay themselves bonuses, and then turn around and use our own tax money against us to lobby (read bribe here) congress not to regulate them for a little while longer and keep their insolvent ships afloat.

That my friends is a scam...

This is an oldie but goodie from Mr. Marshall Donnerbauer.

http://www.investindinar.com/

They laughed at me in 2007 when I said there was a real estate bubble...

They laughed at me when I said the DOW would go under 7,000.

They laugh at me now when I say with all the arguments and, yes, risks, there are many risks, for the upside buying the Iraqi Dinar is a fantastic opportunity.

Keep laughing people. I'm sure I will have the last one...


iraqi dinar exchange rate

0 comments: